Blogs > Lighten Up With Michael

Michael Wagner, of Mayfield Heights, is a 63-year-old contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Lighten Up

Another week down. While, there's still a long way to go, I'm feeling a little bit better around the middle. The pants are buttoning a little more easily. I'm trying to keep up my exercise regimen. I swam this morning for the first time in a few months. It's nice to do that 1-2 times a week. It helps to balance the monotony of the weights/cardio regimen at the gym. I had a virus for a couple of months and the prospect of jumping into a cold pool at 5:00 A.M. was not appealing. We had another great meal at Cabana's last night. My wife had the shrimp and I had the pesto fillet. They were both very good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home