Blogs > Lighten Up With Michael

Michael Wagner, of Mayfield Heights, is a 63-year-old contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Lighten Up

Saturday's weigh in at L.E.A.N Fitness was encouraging. Though there's still a long way to go, things appear to be heading in the right direction. We had another fabulous meal at Cabana's Tuesday night. My wife had salmon and I had chipotle lime shrimp. They both were excellent!
Shelby's service was superb. For those Lighten Up participants who haven't been to Cabana's, it's well worth it. This morning, I'm heading out to Lake County General Health District to meet with Cori for my monthly assessment. One area where I need help is getting going on Vitabot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home