Blogs > Lighten Up With Michael

Michael Wagner, of Mayfield Heights, is a 63-year-old contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

lighten up

Here we are at halfway through the contest. My results are encouraging. I've lost around 20 lbs, nearly 10% of my initial weigh-in. It was nice to see Jim and Ken at the weigh-in. Jim's progress has been fabulous. Ken looks like he's doing well also. I was sorry that I missed dinner at Cabana's last night. Kori at Lake County General Health District told me that she was going to do a trivia night regarding nutrition. I had a business appointment that could not be changed. In appreciation for Cabana's generosity, I decided to get a take out lunch from them after Saturday's weigh-in. It was one of my favorites, Fiesta chicken. Good luck everyone until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home