Blogs > Lighten Up With Michael

Michael Wagner, of Mayfield Heights, is a 63-year-old contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Lighten Up

Hello again. Hope all my fellow participants are "staying the course". Congratulations to Jim and Tim for again leading the pack in weight loss. We saw Tim and Ken and a couple of other participants last night at Cabana's. The say that salmon is good for you. I've tried it and haven't liked the taste. However, I decided to try the Chili Salmon last night at Cabana's and it was quite good. Have a test of my willpower this evening. My Chamber of Commerce is sponsoring a pizza bakeoff. I've been trying to avoid pizza, though I love it. Will try to limit to a couple of pieces tonight. I was sorry that I couldn't hear Laura on WELW yesterday. Had a business appointment and couldn't listen. Hope it went well, Laura. Keep at it everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home